Thursday, March 3, 2011

Receipts for School Fees

Hello dear friends of Beautiful Feet Global Outreach, Inc.  I am attaching several receipts so that you can share in our joy that the money you have recently donated was spent for school fees for several children in Zimbabwe as well as food.  I received an individual receipt for every child (school fees) - which is too many to post here, but I did include the summary.  I have posted these as jpeg images.  I believe that you can click on them (each) and they will enlarge for you to see better.  I will make a separate post about the food.

You will want to come back tomorrow for more NEWS.  



Thank you to all who have prayed and donated.  May God be glorified, and may you each be richly blessed in spirit and love, hope and joy!  We thank you!

Melissa Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment