Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Have I introduced you, our BFGO friends to my youngest children before?  I rarely get to capture a photo of my oldest since he is nearing 23  and doesn't like to "pose"... but here are my two youngest.  They are learning so much about BFGO, about Africa, poverty and orphans.  Through it all they are learning some examples of the love of Christ.  I pray it stays with them always.

I brought them each a little gift from Zim just recently.  I found some precious handmade "piggy banks"...except that they are not pigs.  They are elephants.  I am encouraging them to use their little banks to save money for the kids in Zim.  Sadly though I also got an "elephant bank" to save money for a family vacation...since we never seem to go on those... and that bank already has more change in it than the BFGO bank.  Oh well...I suppose we will always be a work in progress.

Finally...I'm mailing out BFGO donation receipts this week.  If you are one of our donors and your address has recently changed, please email me an updated address.  melissa (@) beautifulfeetgo.org

God bless your year, month, week, day, hour and moment!

~  melissa irwin  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment