Monday, January 24, 2011

Buttons and Love

Hi dear friends.  I believe that I am just moments away (looking for a quiet one ) from making an airline reservation to return to Zim.  Out of ridiculous levels of joy pouring out my eyeballs I called Fatima today to confirm the best dates.  It was an amazing gift to hear her voice.  She and I are equally grateful for the God ordained friendship that we have.  I can tell you that He has given her much love for me and me much love for her.  I could not be more privileged and honored to know her.  I will plan to take as much video as I can while I am there this next time so that you can get to know her too.

Our primary, immediate, urgent goal is to come up with the fees to pay for all of the children to go to school this year.  They are desperate for a financial partner and I believe from the pool in the depth of my soul that we are to be that for the children she is taking care of.  All 65 of them.

This is what I see.  I see BFGO partnering with this cluster of 4 orphanages to help with school fees, food, medications, clothing and shelter for the long-term.  I believe that for as long as our relationship is in good standing and for as long as the accountability is free to obtain and verify, we will be a support to them in God's great and Holy name.  We will also attempt to AIM BIG and provide the training centers that I have mentioned before.  These are 2 programs.  Program 1 - provide basic needs.  Program 2 - establish training centers.  Once program 2 is off the ground, as an organization we will shift to other areas (of the world) to meet other needs.  Unless of course God just keeps us in Zim.  We are structured in such a way that we can be flexible as to where we go and to which orphans we serve - but we are totally begging and trust that God will only lead us right to where He has intended us to be since before creation.  (Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.")


We now have a "DONATE" button on this blog.  Top left - see?  Pretty huh?  That donate button goes directly to the organization bank account that we set up specifically for receiving donations through Pay-Pal.  It is secure and easy.  You do not have to have a pay-pal account.  Try it out and see.  But here is my disclaimer:  Our incredible web designer is still working on our official website.  (This one is just our simple blog).  Eventually, you will be able to track with us either here or there.  AND I believe we will have a slightly more sophisticated donate process when the official website is done.  But for now, this one works great.

So - if you are here please do me a favor.  Please click on the Facebook box near the top left and "like" us on Facebook.  Help us spread the word.  No salaries are paid to myself or anyone in the organization. 100% of the donations (-less very minor expenses) goes directly to affect the life of an orphan.  The impact is HUGE.

ALSO - please click onto the "subscribe" feature so that you can receive these blog updates directly into your email.

Stay tuned - in a day or two or three I will be revealing the details of our LOVE campaign.  It is critical and meaningful.  You are gonna LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment